Only high-quality items that meet our strict standards will be accepted. Please review the details below before sending in your Clean Out Bag.
Important to Note: Due to the cost of shipping and processing, items not accepted by Again on arrival cannot be returned to you unless you add Return Assurance to your Clean Out Bag.
- New or like-new secondhand clothing that has been freshly laundered.
- New-with-tags (NWT) items.
- Items that are in-season, on-trend, and have been purchased within the past five years.
- Select Vintage Items – Contact us to check before you send
- Authentic handbags. We do not accept fake handbags or knockoffs. Please include any authentication information when sending in handbags. Due to the high value of handbags, Dressup recommends adding Return Assurance to any Clean Out Bags that include handbags.
DO NOT SEND
- Clothing, handbags, or accessories showing signs of wear: rips, tears, pilling, fading, shrinkage, or blemishes of any kind. When sending shoes, please check the top surface, interior, and soles to ensure they are clean and free of scuff marks.
- Items with missing or broken parts, stains and odors, or items that are shrunk, stretched, or altered.
- Items missing sizing information.
- Clothing and handbags that are not manufactured by the brand represented on the item.
- Clothing and handbags purchased more than five years ago.
- Preloved Bikini bottoms
- Preloved Underwear
- New-with-tags items are not automatically accepted. They must meet our high-quality standards and be free of imperfections.
- To help identify matching sets, please place them in smaller bags within your Clean Out Bag.
- Fashion and costume jewellery can be put in a clear, zip-lock bag and placed inside your Clean Out Bag.
- For designer items, you may be asked to provide evidence of authenticity.